Saturday 14 July 2012

Introducing Gabriele Poso - ' Roots of Soul'

Roots Of Soul is the 2nd album from the amazingly talented intrumentalist, Gabriele Poso. will be totally honest and say I only got familiar with Gabriele from an email i received few weeks ago - listened to the clips of the album & i was blown away. Done a bit more research on the interwebs and headed to his soundcloud page to get a feel of the record. My favourite tracks on the album include the smooth single sunshine, freedom, with me come fly, you don't love me. I have to be honest and say it's hard to pick a clear stand out track cos Roots of Soul is a solid piece of work. In a traditional sense, you may class the album as a jazz record but i don't think it is - it transends all genres of music to create what you can only class as Just Good Music.



The album is probably up there with my favourite albums of 2012. Don't think any album in the coming months will top this album in my honest opinion. His debut album, From The Genuine World has made it to my wish list & I will be buying it asap.

BUY Gabriele Poso 'Roots Of Soul' - itunes , amazon, hmv, play

www.gabrieleposo.com , @gabrieleposo

No comments:

Post a Comment